Monday, August 20, 2007

The Time Draws NEAR!

Hey all David and Naomi here,

It was good to get together again as a fam for a dinner at Olive Garden with Uncle Murray. When the waiter asked him what the occasion was he promptly replied, "I just graduated...from high school." Never a boring moment with us smiths hey?

Since the date our new smith will be arriving draws near, Naomi and I went to a "Birthing Class." Thanks to the class...we will be your new resident experts on breathing...forget Bill Cosby ;). Truth be told, it was quite informative and stragely disturbing as I started to pass out in my chair when they told me what they would be doing to my wife. Of course she was fine and I think she'll be the one in the hospital telling me to breathe. As a part of the class we toured Timp Hospital and a few rooms simular to the ones we would be staying at. It seems quite roomy and comfortable, so I think we could fit about 40 people in there during the delivery. Just don't tell Naomi...even though she is sitting right here as I type this (raises one eyebrow).

In other news, the doctors thought it would be a great idea to starve a pregnant women for 16 hours just to have her drink pure glucose and draw her blood four times. Thankfully, this test has proven that she doesn't have gestational diabetes. Since they made her go through that process twice it's quite a relief to have it done and over with.

No final word on the house yet but were have a 85% chance of closing the deal by next Friday!

No comments: