Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Okay, that title is not entirely true... I'm not THAT Mad, but I am a little concerned (in a joking kind of way) about this blog. For this family blog to stay afloat, we need people to post comments, pictures, etc. and I am as guilty as anyone else. So here is my effort to keep this family blog alive (because it's been so fun to have!). The pictures below of the fun weekend Dave and I had this last weekend when Jordan came to visit. We started off with a BBQ in the park with some friends and the next day went on a hike to Stewart Falls, which is actually the same hike that we did at the Timp Lodge Reunion (oh the memories). The last few pictures are at Jordan's hockey game, congratulations to Jordan for scoring the first goal for their team. What a fun weekend! Oh, and obviously the dates are totally off, I changed the batteries in my camera and forgot to change the date.









5 comments:

Jordan Smith said...

You said that the title of your post wasn't entirely true because you're not actually mad...I would also like to add that it's not true because you're not actually BLACK haha. you're right though, people need to post more!

Jen said...

Yah,

I meant to do that in hopes that it would be funny, but maybe it just came across as either confusing, racist or both. hahaha oh well

Nathan said...

A good kick in the butt is always good. I second your comments for more postings please.

David Smith said...

check out my post! I had lost this page and I readded it as part of my home pages. Should be easy to remind people to post/look at the blog. Not everyone has been added as an author yet

David Smith said...

btw, that trampoline place looks pimp! One of these days Names and I will have to head up there with whoever will come